How old do I have to be to get All-on-4?

Many people wonder what’s the best age to get All-on-4 because they are worried they need to wait longer to be older and lose more teeth to make the treatment worth it. What we can say it’s this you can get your all-on-4 dental implant treatment when you need it. You might be young but already require extensive restoration with dental implants. Some of our patients had terrible accidents when they were teenagers or young adults and lost most of their teeth. This is why we will analyze every case thoroughly to make sure this is the right dental implant procedure for you. We will give you all your options and work with you to choose the one that adapts better to your needs and budget. It might be All-on-4 but it might also be a mini implant denture or even a smile makeover with crowns.

Here’s a special case of a younger patient. She spoke with our team and planned her dental vacation accordingly, making it the best way to get affordable full mouth restoration. You can compare our All-on-4 price with other dentists here.

Hi, I’m Doctor Arzate in sunny Cancun and I have a special visitor.

Seven days ago you came in and had a story, because even she is young she told me I want to make a big change in just of couple of days. Just started to do for some reasons, search about a change, like a quick change for your mouth and what did you found?

I found you guys. And I knew right away I wanted to come here.

Did you went to consult to different doctors, back home or something? No? You said I need to go

I knew in my heart that I needed to come here.

Thank you. We receive patients for more all over the world which they came here and they come looking for some solutions for this type of cases. Our personal suggestion was not why not braces? Why not fixing your teeth, your mouth and it was no.

No.

Braces was not an option. Ok, so it was complex because we have an underbite, we have underbite and how many years have you been like that?

Oh my god! It’s been since I was 12 or 11

That’s was a problem for your life? For your way of live? Smiling, and eating.

Yes, I never smiled.

You never smile? She requested for this prompt solution and I told her, well we can do this. We have a big decay under— with all the teeth uppers and lowers but we were more focus in your upper maxilla and we wanted to do something that can give a good layout.

We did a process called All-on-4.  That’s what I did. The All-on-4. This was her seven days ago, we have an open bite and underbite and we have the canines here.

This was the X-ray that we had, we had all the molars, touch, we had infections here, we had a couple of things. We had those canines which they were impacted there on uppers and without wanted to have braces and this is the result.

I placed two big implants. Here. We respected the sinus. We did extractions in all the uppers and we did a makeover on lowers and get rid of those infections that she had here and we did a screw retained bar—- here on this patient and at the end that was the result.

This is a beautiful case of All-on-4 and the result was amazing.

Ok, so thank you for trust, thank you for coming  and I wanna see her in one year, so she can come here for any adjustments but now you are ready for smile.

I’m ready

Ready for social media!

Ok

Thank you, Elexis.  Thank you so much, now you are part of the family.

Yes.

Thanks for watching, I’m Dr. Arzate, thanks for give us your likes in our social media and here we are in sunny Cancun.

 

Dr. Arzate, Diplomate of the ABOI, American Board of Oral Implantology. Bye!

 

 

The post How old do I have to be to get All-on-4? appeared first on All On 4 Implants Cancun Mexico.



from All On 4 Implants Cancun Mexico https://ift.tt/31cUn5p

Share this

Related Posts

Latest
Previous
Next Post »